Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

Points Problems in the clan !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin200

Assassin200

Points Problems in the clan ! Empty
PostSubject: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 am

Hi Clan Team,
while i was playing , i made 2000 exp , and then suddenly , my net cutted down , so the game closed , and i did more after and more cuz i didnt see that my points become higher in the clan and still 6 and then after i do 5k exp i just got 1 clan point Points Problems in the clan ! Kopfschuettel Points Problems in the clan ! Kopfschuettel
Points Problems in the clan ! Affraid and the clan rules says 500 points = 1 clan point Points Problems in the clan ! Suspect

PLS THERE IS A BUG IN CLAN POINTS FOR MY ID ... AS I SEE THAT MY FRIEND Zbarbar do little points and get 20 Points Problems in the clan ! Kopfschuettel Points Problems in the clan ! Suspect Points Problems in the clan ! Affraid , how thattt??? !!! Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_sad
AssassinMan.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: i no assasain   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 pm

ist stange ist happening top me 2 we will have to no what are realy the point. Because now today i have 12 550 point - XP Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_cyclops

spose to make me 25 point think therte taking 10 are 29% of are point ? let me check noew Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_evil

Clans are ranked by clan points, which are received by clan members who are playing online. For every 500 EXP earned by a clan member one (1) clan point is awarded to that player’s clan. Clan points can also be earned by playing and winning clan matches and through special events and promotions to be announced. At the end of each week, 5% of all clan points will be taken/removed. Clans will then be ranked according their number of remaining clan points.
17. How are clans ranked?

Clans are ranked by clan points,
Clans are ranked by clan points, which are received by clan members who are playing online. For every 500 EXP earned by a clan member one (1) clan point is awarded to that player’s clan. Clan points can also be earned by playing and winning clan matches and through special events and promotions to be announced. At the end of each week, 5% of all clan points will be taken/removed. Clans will then be ranked according their number of remaining clan points.
Clan are ranked by clan points, whitch are received by clan members who are playing online. For every 500exp earned by a clan member one (1) clan point is awarded do that player's clan. Clan points can also be earned by playing and winning clan matches and through special events and promotions to be announced. At the end of eaxh week 5% of all clan points will be taken/removed. Clans will then be ranked according their number of remaining clan points.

i take that in FAQ of clan, so that the best i can say to u and other of clan.
Clans are ranked by clan points, which are received by clan members who are playing online.
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: i did see that the copier, paste work shit   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 pm

that wy u see so many same message lollll
Back to top Go down
Assassin200

Assassin200

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

got that Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_biggrin thanks mate Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Cyber_Killer

Cyber_Killer

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 pm

me too its do that idk why but i hope it will get fixed
Back to top Go down
Maxvir44

Maxvir44

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Well u can get 10k xp and u will receive 3 clan points... but some days later u will recive rest of ur points...i have that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: ist very not sure those point   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

sometime i play all day and i juste ,make like 20 point so this is juste strange some we get 1 time month and i no clan point we get only 1 pourcentage of clan point .that wy i put more zp i can in clan to buy the most actif 1 gift
Back to top Go down
NanaJime

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:52 pm

better than nothing,.lol,.ive played but no point,. Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Assassin200

Assassin200

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm

NP , u r going to recieve it after a while .... but continue in doing points ... and in 1 time u receive all ( CF Clan page is restarting )

Respect,
AssassinMan.
Back to top Go down
Maxvir44

Maxvir44

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Yes clan page is restarting ( refreshing ) but why only 1 time per day? Sad
Back to top Go down
Assassin200

Assassin200

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 pm

its their system mate...

Respect,
AssassinMan.
Back to top Go down
Maxvir44

Maxvir44

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 am

nub system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points Problems in the clan !   Points Problems in the clan ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Points Problems in the clan !
Page 1 of 1