Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

My Account is now one of the GM's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

My Account is now one of the GM's Empty
PostSubject: account   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:51 am

that what we call good new
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: Re: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 pm

scratch out what i just said, MY ACCOUNT AND IP IS BACK, now im able to play crossfire with u guys again. starting tomorrow. THANX
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: Re: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:43 pm

hey guys, i might able to get my account back on January 20th, but they might bring back my IP somewere in Feburary, as long as i get my account back im good, but the IP will take some time for me to play crossfire again, thanx for helping get my account back, for whoever helped, i thank you My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: Re: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm

thanx every1 trying to help me get my account from not being banned, i hope it works, and if it does imma try to do my best to not be soo good and let this happen again.
Back to top Go down
BigGunForYou

BigGunForYou

PostSubject: Re: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:30 pm

dont worry AZN we will and try to get ur account back, we have message the GM's, i hope it works and we can all play as a clan again.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: Re: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 pm

well i dont even know, maybe it happened last week when i was doing GM on GR side, they thought i cham cuz i know were they are, which is not true, cuz i was wearing headphones, but they tihnk i hack because i shot exactly were they were instead of spraying around me, and they think i chammed during SnD, because i go were all the enemies were, all i did was go and search. And my account wasnt activied yesterday, but today i was on for awhile and logged off, and tried to log back in, i forgot what it said but it said something like "unable to access the account" and i made a new account to log into, but said the same thing, which means they banned my IP so now i cant play crossfire anymore, and dont stop the clan becuz of me, keep it going and make it PRO like we always do, just i wont be there to help out, and thanx for all the things u did for me while i was a noob until now. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: what the hell   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:03 pm

this is big shit, i caNT BELIVE THAT. Do u have the right to talk to gm . man 75% of ppl are haclker and u dont hack. i will send them post u need to be back . Att what time that happen. i will like to no all story plz
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm

sorry for letting all my clan members down, alot of people reported me for hacking which is not true, i dont even know why GM's belive them, now i cant log into my account, and i made an account and tehy say my IP has been banned for logging into crossfire. BUT i will try to talk to one of the GM's, sorry and good luck to you all who are still on CROSSFIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Account is now one of the GM's   My Account is now one of the GM's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Account is now one of the GM's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Punk  :: Message of the day-
Jump to: