Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

we are back in the way we always be

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber_No

we are back in the way we always be Empty
PostSubject: make mustake   we are back in the way we always be Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm

i give 15 clan bagpack
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

we are back in the way we always be Empty
PostSubject: we are back in the way we always be   we are back in the way we always be Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 pm

we are back in the way we always be Affraid we are back in the way we always be Icon_biggrin congradulation we are back in the way we always be Affraid we are back in the way we always be Icon_cool to all player, we got down att 493 is good !!!!! dont stop we will get in the top 400 we good player like u are we are back in the way we always be Icon_cheers guys!!!!!

we are only 19 on this site and 33 in clan talk to ppl guy ist juste sad to make that for u guys to no what other think and will like to do ~~ 1 place that we can organise clan war att what time how many ppl can be there (juste beside HOME u have small mark, clic and u will se calendar)

i give bag today to 10 ppl and hat will follow today are tomorow, i will try be fair!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com

we are back in the way we always be
Page 1 of 1