Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

3 more Lieutenants not playing..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin200

Assassin200

3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 more Lieutenants not playing..   3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 am

np , i know that i am noob but this cuz of my lag... makes me die and cant play ( suddleny al fast shots come to me) ... but at Mid-Night , the net become good without lag ... then i always become the ACE of the game bec i dont die much and have lot of killes bec there is no lag ( the problem just on my net .. i am not noob ) u can ask AZN when we played withput lag versus each other ... i think i finished him Razz but no my best too...about the XFire , u can do a buttom to click to talk from settings...
P.S. : my dad always tell me that he is going to change the net but he dont know when ...but i will

Respect,
AssassinMan.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: there u go friend assassin   3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 am

http://cyber-punk.playogame.com/put-all-ur-idia-to-make-the-clan-go-better-f3/m4a1-pokx2psycoworm-coming-back-in-1-4-days-t42.htm
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: and the 2 other   3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 am

are my kid cyber-virus will come back playing alot i got my computer fix.. so in the week all must be fix,,,, but i have to take my pc i have now to put a realy realy realy cool graphic card but i dont want those guys to put so i try to take it home the card my brother will fix.....

and the 3 ppl that start the clan are me and virus and panda so justye for respect of my famally is normal if u have something about that...... not u specific assassin but all other in the clan there here to stay 3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Affraid for psyco*worm told me be back in 2 week if take like more then 2 week 3 are 4 i will take out. i hope i anwser ur question and u will be find with that

lieutenant are ppl that will like them to performe in recuiting PRO if the recuite is noob lieutenant will change. because in the clan war we need better player we are not alot that can play them. and me is finish clan war, for the moment we gwet good straytegie to win 2 buy 2 1 look in front othere in back and talk good.

i take ur talking x-fire out i cant play with ppl that always have mic open there wy we need better 1 i can have vebnt free so will need fix that are ppl will have to touch (push) 1 key to talk 3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_sunny so we have alot of think to fix srry if u did like my anwser but life is a b1tch some time better recuiter of pro will get the next spot 3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_cheers to every1
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Assassin200

Assassin200

PostSubject: Re: 3 more Lieutenants not playing..   3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 am

psyco is coming back
Back to top Go down
Assassin200

Assassin200

PostSubject: 3 more Lieutenants not playing..   3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi Clan Team,
as u kick out Cash_killer from lieutenants ... we have 3 more lieutenants not playing too (-psyco*worm- -- Cyber_Virus -- 17ehpanda ) , so why we dont change them from another players?

Respect,
AssassinMan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 more Lieutenants not playing..   3 more Lieutenants not playing.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 more Lieutenants not playing..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Punk  :: Message of the day-
Jump to: