Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

RULES OF THE CLAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

RULES OF THE CLAN Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF THE CLAN   RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:25 pm

`Be nice with ppl in ur clan the rest i dont give a chit now like 50% of ppl in this clan alot will be kik in the next 2 week. i need loyal ppl and smart 2. wy go in 1 clan if u dont give a chit RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_clown RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_question
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

RULES OF THE CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE CLAN   RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 pm

hmmm finally you understand how i fell!! about time u start kicking every1 and making this clan 24/7 online nerds (no offense to those who are) i will help u get high rankers and see if they will join. its goign to be kinda hard t get high rankers that dont want clans, but we yes u do, to if i do!!! try RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

RULES OF THE CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE CLAN   RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:07 pm

i always anderstand u man, ist juste i always say to my self those guys will come better. RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_clown so i will see soon how many ppl did come online and for the panda ist my older kid dont worry about him ist normal i dont kik him and me ,virus and panda sytart that wile ago.. but now we have good lieutenant that do good job
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Sponsored content

RULES OF THE CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES OF THE CLAN   RULES OF THE CLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES OF THE CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Punk  :: Rules of the clan-
Jump to: