Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Empty
PostSubject: DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?   DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 pm

ARE THE GUY JUSTE DONT GIVE A CHIT ????? PLZ ANSWER ME
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Assassin200

Assassin200

PostSubject: Re: DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?   DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

he is egyption , speaks arabic and wy not, i can dont u ? talk it very well too -.- ... he is stupied or maybe sick DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Affraid
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: Re: DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?   DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 pm

well i dont know, but what i know is he likes to clan war alot lol, he sometimes whiser me on crossfire to do clan wars with him, i think he likes TD Egypt alot cuz thats what he map he does when he wants us to clan war.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: Re: DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?   DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

ok i will keep him then, but some i need to tell him if is other team and we get insulte to kik them are att lease try DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Affraid last time was realy stupid of him was calling are clan haclker clan and the guy did do chit but is palaying alot and i play alot woith him
DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Icon_rr will see what happewn
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?   DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO ZEZO50 SPEEK ENGLISH ARE FRENCH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Punk  :: leader and lieutenant message [important to read]-
Jump to: