Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

Share | 

very important message will see true face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber-leader
owner
owner

PostSubject: very important message will see true face   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi Clan Member,
We will see True face, Wy i Say That Realy eazy. For Now I Dont Have Alot Of Money So For The Month Are 2 Month No Money Will Be Put In The Clan from Me
I dont no how long that will take 1 week 2 week 3.4 are 5week but i am sorry to annonce that !! There is not alot of clan that give ppl xp so if the only thing wy u wore in the clan was for XP srry to see u GET THE FUCK OUT and for the other we continue to go down as we are always doing be cool and fun

to all of u, i hope u did take like a in ur play game. I alot to leave, but dont be or to leave but dont be if i am and not anymore.
i am realy about all that, i will get so see u in game!!! me and my are leaving chow

owner
owner

PostSubject: Re: very important message will see true face   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

if u like to anderstand the last paragraf open ur smile emoticons section leave ur mouse on the emicon and that will put the word were spose to be

very important message will see true face
Page 1 of 1