Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

i was nice with every 1 and look what happening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber_Killer

Cyber_Killer

i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was nice with every 1 and look what happening   i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah Cash-Attack_ pasa alot of time for this site and no one give a Sh1t about it so on 2010 ppl that dont register will get kicked
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Azn
owner
owner
Cyber-Azn

PostSubject: Re: i was nice with every 1 and look what happening   i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 pm

freaking pissing me off and Cash_Attack-...dude these people are freaking stupid and dumb..all they do is register for clan and barly get on that account..and b4 2010, we will,well he will kick the people that dont register and the people that dont even care about the clan and dont freaking register and only join because you heard about him giving out ZP...u freaking NOOBS dont deserve ANYTHING!! if u really want ZP, CARE ABOUT THE CLAN AND RESPECT Attack's Authority..and if ur reading this..remind the clan members that are on..and tell them to REGISTER OR THEY WILL BE KICKED...WE CANT STAND LOOSERS THAT DONT RESPECT'S ATTACK'S HARD WORK INTO THE CLAN AND FOR US TO HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE AT $GREEN$CASH$.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

PostSubject: i was nice with every 1 and look what happening   i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 am

i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Icon_king make me mad that no 1 care about the site. so i will make ppl get out of my clan if there dont register . Pass message to ur friends, i dont no wy ppl dont give a sh1t was long for me do that!!!!!! i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was nice with every 1 and look what happening   i was nice with every 1 and look what happening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was nice with every 1 and look what happening
Page 1 of 1