Cyber Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Punk

All info for the clan are here. U will need to register, u be able to no ur clan point for each month. And give ur idia in forum. New ppl can apply 2

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to the best future clan Cyber Punk
We are now in the TOP 400 let go to 300

3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber-leader
owner
owner
Cyber-leader

3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Empty
PostSubject: very happy get ius acount back   3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 am

wilkl do are best to play alot togeter to make every 1 go up again and we can do 1 faRMING DAY, I JUSTE GIVE THAT LIKE TO GET HIM BACK FAST TO IS RANK. I never done farming but i no some in the clan do ! ist ok we need more 1 bar rank ppl to get more active ppl in.

bad new assasin we are back in the 500 att 506 we wore att 496 ist not alot but tha differencew in 400 and 500 is lolll 3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Icon_clown 2 week that rock 2 good week of assasin back so more activity in site. we are 31 and we have only 18 ppl on the sites and ,ore then the half dont come seee meesage we post 3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Icon_cyclops 3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Affraid 3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Confused 3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://cyber-punk.playogame.com
Assassin200

Assassin200

3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Empty
PostSubject: 3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled....   3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 am

HI MY CLAN TEAM ,
I am so happy that i will get the holiday(2 Weeks=14 Days)to play with u again Smile as i said before i will finish 2/2 so more 3 days and i will finish the exams..
BTW... my friend in school Nader(Zbarbar) called me in phone and told me someone had stoled his password and changed his clan and password...so i get his id back by his e-mail...and i get also the mobile of that egyption that stoled him...now he entered the clan at 0 again... so i ask my clan to help him with me to do farm to him to get his points again he was having at the range of 150 CP... NOT FAIR
Thx.AssassinMan.
Back to top Go down

3 more DAYS.. and Zbabar ID Stoled....
Page 1 of 1